So you want to be a hero? Well if you are among the millions of fans awaiting the release of the popular movie taken from DC comics’ “Watchmen”, you can thank Glu Mobile Inc. for letting you have a feel of the game before the film hits the big screens.
Glu Mobile Inc. today announced the worldwide launch of Watchmen: The Mobile Game, the fifth title Glu has developed and published through its license agreement with Warner Bros. Digital Distribution on behalf of DC Comics. Watchmen: The Mobile Game is an intense action game where players fight crime through the streets of NYC and the jungles of Vietnam as the masked vigilantes Nite Owl and The Comedian. The game is based on the upcoming movie Watchmen, from Warner Bros.
Pictures and Paramount Pictures, in association with Legendary Pictures, opening nationwide on March 6, 2009.
- Beat ‘Em Up Action – Play as the stealthy Nite Owl and brawling anti-hero, The Comedian, each with a unique repertoire of attacks, weapons and special moves.
- Gameplay Variety – Fight your way through 17 levels, including flying missions in Nite Owl’s high-tech aircraft, Archie.
- Original Storyline – All new Watchmen experience can be appreciated by newcomers and fans of the movie.
- Classic Characters – Cameos from classic heroes and villains from the Watchmen universe, including Rorschach, Dr. Manhattan, Silk Spectre and more.
- Multiple Environments – Non-stop action in Vietnam and the streets of and skies over NYC.