Seemingly out of no where Sony’s upcoming PSP Go has been leaked prior to its E3 revealing. What you see above is said device and you’ll notice it looks almost exactly how the community thought it would;slide out controls, no UMD, the works.
Anyways, onto the specs courtesy of Engadget:
- 3.8-inch display (resolution is undisclosed)
- 43 percent lighter than the PSP-3000
- 16GB of Flash storage
- Bluetooth built-in; supports handset tethering and BT headsets
- No UMD drive
- Memory Stick Micro slot
- New Gran Turismo, Little Big Planet and new Metal Gear Solid (!) on the way
- Full PlayStation Network support (movie and TV rentals / purchases)
- Integration with PlayStation 3 (works the same as the PSP-3000 does)
- Sony views each of its products as “10-year lifecycle products,” so the PSP “needs to live on.”
That’s all we have for now, expect to see the PSP Go heavily on display during E3 which is right around the corner.