Call of Duty has time and time again proven itself to be one of the hardest hitting video game franchises of all time. In fact, the most recent release, Call of Duty: Black Ops, has managed to top the charts for quite some time even going on to be the best selling PS3 game of all time – a very noteworthy feat. Currently, Black Ops is available on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC – as pretty much every other FPS on the market.
While console gamers have been enjoying their early access to map packs and the like, everyone knows that the real way to experience an FPS is on the PC. Luckily, Activision and Treyarch are not neglecting the PC version of Black Ops at all. In fact, it was just made known that a brand new patch was released via Steam addressing several in game issues. The download should start automatically after restating your Steam client and when you’re waiting for it to download check out the official change list below:
- Radar now always activates when two players remain in a OIC wager match.
- Pack-a-Punch ammo information now visible at wall weapon purchase points in all Zombie maps.
- Addressed an issue where Challenges were not appearing in After Action Report.
- Zombie Thief no longer freezes when target disconnects from Zombie Pentagon.
- Addressed various exploits.
- Fixed possible wrong gametype shown in server info screen.
- Server browser Hide DLC Content filter saves to player config like other filter settings.
- Call vote menu updated with all maps.
- Addressed issue causing reserved slot kicks on servers with no reserved slots.
- Sniper tweaks for dedicated servers.
- Weapon unlocks no longer appear with wrong icon.
- Friendly names now draw correctly in 3D stereo.
- Fixed some possible crashes during gameplay or film playback.
- Additional stability improvements